Monday, March 7, 2011

My New Role As A Contributing Author

Last week I was greeted with a pretty exciting e-mail. It was an offer to join the team on The IH Brain Pain Blogs. While I had never collaborated like this via the Internet before, I was exciteed by the invitation - I am always hoping I can find a way to help raise awareness about my disease, Intracranial Hypertension and blogging seems to be something I can do safely on days that I am feeling well. I accepted the offer and am happy to say I am part of the team!


This afternoon I posted my first post on the blog entitled 5 Ways I Have Kept My Sanity as an IH Patient. I would love it if you would come check it out! It will give you an idea about IH, tell you just a little bit more about me and, once you are there you can check out what my fellow authors are up to as well!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to go through this but congrats on the honor of contributing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarita. And, no worries about what I have to go through - we all have our own pebbles on our path!

    ReplyDelete