Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Writing Prompt

A couple of months ago my husband and I found a pretty neat writing prompt book at our local Barnes & Noble called The Amazing Story Generator. We have used it a couple of times and I find the process hilarious.

The pages of the book are sliced into three sections, leading to hundreds of different combinations of (often nutty) story ideas. I created a video this morning determining the prompt I will write on today.

After graduating charm school, a gossip columnist joins an underground militia.
I will come back and update this post when I am done with my story. 
You should write along with me and share the link to your story in the comments below. 
UPDATE:
I finished writing my story, which I called The Legion of Ladies.
I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment