Friday, June 7, 2013

Books Breaking World Records

After a long day of battling the tropical storm today, I am pretty washed out in terms of writing, imagining or even just sitting upright in front of my computer screen. Even so, I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to share with you an awesome word record captured for YouTube all in support of a summer reading program.



As I said on my tumblr page, it is my hope to one day publish a book of my own just so it can be a part of something awesome as this. I love its simplicity, its cause and the fact that no books were actually harmed in the filming.

What other cool and unique things have you seen done in order to raise awareness of local programs?
 
**SPECIAL NOTE: A huge "Congratulations!" goes out to Amy M. for winning this week's giveaway. RUSH by Eve Silver is heading all the way to Ireland! Look out for a new giveaway this week!**

No comments:

Post a Comment