Monday, May 7, 2012

Book Love Around the Net

This year I started the Book Love series on this blog. While it is an idea that solidified in my mind this past holiday season, upon reflection I can now see where the true inspiration for the entire series came from. I shared this story today in a guest post entitled When Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder for the blog A Girl Named Michael (you may remember Michael from when she participated in the Book Love Series just a couple of weeks ago). After writing the post, I realized it was one story I really wanted to tell.

It seems I was not the only one talking about Book Love this week. Über-famous author, Neil Gaiman answered all types of fantastic book-loving questions in a New York Times interview this past week such as "What book is on your night stand now?" "What was the last truly great book you read?"and "What book has had the greatest impact on you?" just to name a few. Perhaps, if I am really, really lucky I can ask Neil Gaiman, myself, what his first book love was, but for now, reading this interview comes close to satiating my curiosity about this cool cat!

Is there someone whose reading habits you'd love to know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment