Monday, July 22, 2013

Celebrations on the Horizon

It's been a bit of a rough month in the Rivera Riviera, but really now... ENOUGH of all of that. Moving forward! There's a bunch of fun and fantastic stuff just ahead and I'm getting super-excited about it.

Snapshots Birthday Bash


First up is the birthday celebration for Patricia Lynne's book, Snapshots. Tomorrow you'll get to "meet" Patricia when you read the interview I had with her in celebration of her book's birthday. Then you can read my review of her YA novel, Snapshots. Finally, once you're hooked, you can enter TWO different giveaways to win either a copy of the Snapshots eBook, or paperback copy of the novel! Once you're done with all of that fun, you should head over to Patricia's website and blog to see who else is involved and what other fun stuff she has to offer you personally.

Story Dam Relaunch

The next party is for the entire Story Dam writing community - we are relaunching storydam.com! I'm super excited because, starting on August 1st we are going to be celebrating for one whole week by offering you tons of new posts, new contributing authors and - it wouldn't be a party without them - GIVEAWAYS!  I'm sure to have more details as the date grows nearer, but right now I have to get to work on my part of the big project. I look forward to it and I hope all of you budding and continuing writers will join us as we share more author interviews, friendly accountability check-ins, how to build a better blog, a look at the connections between writing and music, our super-trending #StoryDam chat recaps and more!


In the meantime, I'm wondering:
What is your favorite blog published by a writer?
Who is your favorite author to follow online?
What got you hooked on their web presence? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the birthday bash tomorrow. Oh, and the Story Dam party too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I am so excited FOR you! Have fun tomorrow. I am going to tour around the party... wait... I guess I should just say I am going to MINGLE! ;)

    ReplyDelete