Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Stumble Buddies Blogroll


My Stumble Buddies Blogroll

Each week I engage in an interactive discussion with the Kludgy Mom community in Blog Frog! It is designed with bloggers in mind. We share our posts with each other and with the world of StumbleUpon. Throughout this process I have discovered a great number of excellent blogs and bloggers. I decided it was time to shine a spotlight on them. Here, on the Rivera Runs Through It blog, I have been introducing  my readers to some of these great blogs by writing an individual post on each one. 

If you missed each of the individual posts, or are just looking for a one stop shop for some great reading, this is it! This is the blogroll of those bloggers in the spotlight. It will continue to grow as the weeks pass on.

If you are interested in becoming a Stumble Buddy, and sharing in all of the Blog Love, then feel free to join in our latest discussion over in the Kludgy Mom BlogFrog group!

Other places to share this blog love:
-The Rivera Runs Through It Facebook Fan Page
-follow me on twitter @Riverand