Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling


The following post is taken directly from one of my hand-printed Reader's Journal. I will be sharing these reflections each week on the Rivera Runs Through It blog. The date at the end of each post is the date of the original writing, which is typically the date I completed the book. The reflections are short, but represent my initial reactions to a book, a brief summary of the book or the questions it raised for me at the time. I hope you enjoy this segment in my blog and feel free to comment on what you read here.




Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling

This is the fourth in the Harry Potter series, and, perhaps, the best. As usual, numerous new characters are introduced and brought to life. This book not only deals with Harry's usual wizarding adventures, but also his first crush, the ups and downs of friendship and prejudice.

Dated: 01/07/01

Have you read the Harry Potter series? 
Do you agree that book four was, "perhaps, the best"? (not sure I still agree!)
If not, which would you count as your favorite and why?


No comments:

Post a Comment