Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Miss My Press Pass Already


So I'm here, at New York Comic Con and I am filled with a longing for a pass I have no right to. For the last two years I came to this event with a Press Pass. The first year because they were lenient enough to grant a pass to a lowly blog like Rivera Runs Through It. The second year it was an easy get as I was on assignment for the good people over at Word of the Nerd. This year I was, rightfully, denied such access. 

I took the news in stride knowing how lucky I was to enjoy the luxury while I could, but, in the interim, I truly forgot how the other half lives. I have been sent to what my husband and have come to call "the cattle line" just to gain entry. Here's a picture of where I am:

We aren't moving because the doors haven't even opened and I am here by myself wondering why the hell I didn't pack a KIND bar and praying my water will last (<---- extra dramatic for no reason!!).
Wish me luck everyone! This year will be quite interesting as I walk in the shoes of the common folk. 

**this marks my first-ever live blog. How did I do?**

1 comment: