Friday, October 7, 2011

A Friendly Friday Blog Hop!

I needed some kind of low-key activity for the day.

I also have been wanting to find some cool bloggy friends.

Last night, during a live blog chat in Today's Creative Blog BlogFrog group I was reminded of a great past time of mine: joining Blog Hops!
 
Then, this morning I received an e-mail about a blog hop happening TODAY!

Coincidence??

I think not.

It is something I simply could not ignore.

So here's is the button for the Friendly Friday Blog Hop button, in case anyone else was looking for the same type of thing!


I would like to extend my gratitude to the Clumsy Coquette (who I am now following on Facebook) for hosting this very friendly affair!

Now I must mosey along to make all types of friendly connections for the rest of the bloggers hopping along with me on this fantastic Friday!

Do you have a blog hop you'd like to recommend?
Where else do you find all of your bloggy friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment