Thursday, June 7, 2012

10 Thoughtful Tweets - Part 2

The first time I shared some of the great quotes I had been collecting from my Twitter feed, the post was pretty popular. I understand why: quotes are awesome. I've kind of always been obsessed with collecting them, so, believe it or not, I have even more to share since last time!

In no particular order, from my "Favorited Tweets," here are ten quotes that either made me smile, think, laugh or wonder when I read them. Enjoy!

10 Thoughtful Tweets
  1. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
  2. "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway
  3. "The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors; that which it loves, and also that which it fears." - James Allen
  4. "Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement." - Brian Tracy
  5. "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein
  6. ”You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live. What a way to exist.” - Neale Donald Walsch
  7. "Talent is helpful in writing, but guts are absolutely essential." Jessamyn West
  8. "It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about." - L. P. Hartley
  9. "Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen." - Mark Twain
  10. "I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world's variety and uniqueness." - Maya Angelou 
 
Do you have a favorite from this list?
Is there one quote, in particular, that you NEEDED right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment