Thursday, June 21, 2012

10 Thoughtful Tweets - Part 4

The first time I shared some of the great quotes I had been collecting from my Twitter feed, the post was pretty popular. I understand why: quotes are awesome. I've kind of always been obsessed with collecting them, so, believe it or not, I have even more to share since last time!

In no particular order, from my "Favorited Tweets," here are ten quotes that either made me smile, think, laugh or wonder when I read them. Enjoy!

10 Thoughtful Tweets
  1. “Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it." Madeleine L'Engle
  2. ”Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman
  3. "Don't be discouraged! Don't cast sidelong glances & compare yourself to others...Writing is not a race." - Joyce C Oates 
  4. ”It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi
  5. "Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger." - Saint Basil
  6. "The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." - Eden Phillpotts
  7. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." --Napoleon Bonaparte
  8. "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line." - Lucille Ball 
  9. “Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.” ― Janet Lane
  10. "If writers had to wait until their precious psyches were completely serene there wouldn’t be much writing done." William Styron

No comments:

Post a Comment