Thursday, June 14, 2012

10 Thoughtful Tweets - Part 3

The first time I shared some of the great quotes I had been collecting from my Twitter feed, the post was pretty popular. I understand why: quotes are awesome. I've kind of always been obsessed with collecting them, so, believe it or not, I have even more to share since last time!

In no particular order, from my "Favorited Tweets," here are ten quotes that either made me smile, think, laugh or wonder when I read them. Enjoy!

10 Thoughtful Tweets
  1. “If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities." - Maya Angelou
  2. “Write what you need to write, not what is currently popular or what you think will sell.” - Phyllis Dorothy James
  3.  "Be occupied, then, with what you really value and let the thief take something else." - Rumi
  4. "The wise adapt themselves to circumstances, as water molds itself to the pitcher." - Zen Proverb
  5.  "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan
  6. "The test of every religious, political, or educational system is the man that it forms." - Henri Frederic Amiel 
  7. "The stories we love best do live in us forever." - JK Rowling
  8. "Life is a grindstone. But whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us." - Thomas L. Holdcroft
  9. "There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full." — Henry Kissinger
  10. "Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive." -Matthew 21:22 

No comments:

Post a Comment