Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Book Expo America Live Streaming

I am super excited that this year I have the opportunity to take part in the Book Expo America (BEA) happening right here in New York City at the Jacob Javitz Center. Yesterday I was able to spend the entire day BEA Bloggers Conference and now I am spending the rest of the week touring the rest of the expo. If you are unable to attend the expo for yourself, I'd like to invite you to join in on some of the fun with me by taking advantage of the Live Streaming below. Keep an eye out for me - I promise to wave whenever I see the live stream cameras!
BEA Live Streaming begins Tuesday, June 5 at 8:30 am ET with BEA's Book and Author Breakfast and continues on two live channels through the end of BEA on Thursday, June 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment