Thursday, April 4, 2013

100,000+ VIEWS!!

I would like to thank all of my readers and people that breeze by Rivera Runs Through It while wondering through the World Wide Web. We just passed 100,000 all time pageviews. It is very excited and I just want to pause to say thanks.

A celebration is in order. I will have to ponder upon what that should be...

As always, thanks for reading!

Do you have any suggestions for a celebration? 
Let me know in the comments below!

*For today's A to Z Challenge post, Check out Writing a Novel - Dialogue

5 comments:

  1. Here's another one! Congrats - tenth of a million is pretty amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm pretty excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm coming up on 14k - I can't imagine ever making 100k! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, when I realized it was coming up I was shocked. I didn't think I would make it until the end of the month, so this is super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete