Thursday, April 11, 2013

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2013

I know April is not over yet, and I realize I have a ways to go with the two challenges I have taken on for this month, but I have already set my sights on what's coming next! Since this month has been wholly dedicated to writing with my Writing a Novel From A to Z Challenge and my participation in Camp NaNoWriMo, I've decided that next month will be dedicated to my other love story with books: reading them!


Thanks to Kimba the "Caffeinated Book Reviewer," I found the perfect challenge to celebrate this: Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. I have a ton of ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) of books and audiobooks that need to be reviewed. That is what this May will be all about.

Since BEA (Book Expo America) is at the end of the month, it will be perfect timing for me to load up on a bunch of new reads to share with you. So, to all my fellow readers out there: get ready for some goodies!!

Note: If you would like to participate in this challenge as well, follow the link above, or click on the button to add your blog to the linky. The linky will close on May 15th.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I dream of BEA. Someday I will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the perks of living in Staten Island. I am a bus ride away from the Javits Center. I found out about BEA by accident a couple of years ago when I signed up for a blogging conference that was taking place at the same time. I have tried to get there ever since, even if it is just for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to the reviews and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to all of the new reads :)

    ReplyDelete