Monday, April 1, 2013

Writing A Novel From A to Z

April first marks the beginning of Camp NaNoWriMo. Since this past November's NaNoWriMo was a bust for me, I am taking this opportunity to begin (and hopefully finish) my brand new novel. At the same time, in the blogging world, April first marks the beginning of the A-to-Z Challenge, something I've wanted to do for a long time. I spent all of March daydreaming about numerous themes to embrace for the challenge unable to to see the perfect theme that finally struck me this morning: Writing A Novel!

This month I will be on the journey of creating my second novel and steeped in the writing process. I will come up for air, escaping my fictional world briefly each day to come here, to  Rivera Runs Through It, to share some gems (alphabetically appropriate, of course!) about writing a novel.

Here is how the calendar lays out for the challenge:
While this doesn't show the topic I will be writing about each day (I'll be figuring that out along the way and would love suggestions for future letters!), at least it gives you an idea about the schedule. Also, for fellow bloggers, this shows you how the A-to-Z Challenge will play out this year if you want to join the fun (the theme is your choice!).

Okay. It is time for me to get to work. I am writing a novel this month. I am doing an A-to-Z blogging Challenge. Lots to do. Wish me luck!

Fellow writers, are you signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo this year?
Do you have any suggestions for a "Writing A Novel From A to Z" topic you would like to see me cover this month?
Fellow bloggers, are you joining me for the A-to-Z Challenge? If so, what's your theme?

Thanks for reading! 

_________
Here are my A-to-Z Entries for April 2013

_________

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge and Camp NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm about to get started with my NaNo project right now since I finally finished my first a-to-z post! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking how you put all your letters with the topics at the end of the post. I'm totally stealing that idea :) Thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure. I really did it for myself so that I would always have one place to easily find them all. I am WAY too lazy to go through my own archives. Pathetic. I know.

    ReplyDelete