Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Five Reasons Why Today ROCKS!

Today is turning out to be pretty awesome. Just in case you have been bogged down by the day-to-day of it all and didn't realize this, let me shed the light and give you my reasons why today ROCKS:
  1. I'm breathing. This may sound ridiculous, but if we don't celebrate the little things they might start to feel neglected. Also... did I just say breathing was "a little thing"?! Whoa. My mistake - breathing makes ALL of this possible, so it pretty much rocks and I'm damn happy to be partaking in some healthy breathing today!
  2. Summer officially begins today. None of this "unofficial" nonsense that we celebrate with Memorial Day, or waiting until the end of the school year - summer is a season and the season starts today at 1:16pm. Awesome. Let the fun outdoorsy activities commence!
  3. I AM GOING TO A METS GAME TODAY!!!! I am writing this down and publishing it so there is absolutely NO WAY that my sickness can come in and steal this away from me. I am going. I didn't get to go to any games I had tickets for last year due to my repeated sicknesses. Today, I am going.
  4. The tiger lilies are opened and beautiful.
  5. There was a baby praying mantis on my rosemary bush outside!
Well, that's enough for now. It is time for me to go embrace my day and get ready for tonight's big game. I hope your day is ROCKIN' as well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment