Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pottermore = MORE Potter Enough Said!

I am completely STOKED! I just got a completely enigmatic text message from a fellow Potter fan that said simply:
Pottermore?
I had NO IDEA what that meant. She directed me to Google it (thank you Cristyn!!) and now I am overcome with excitement. As I am sitting here counting down the weeks, days and hours until the 12:01am showing of the final Harry Potter film that we already have tickets to, I have now been informed that there WILL be MORE POTTER!! 
This is all that can be currently seen on pottermore.com
It is mysterious. It is exciting. It is from JK, herself and rumors are that it will be some kind of online experience. The only thing that has been said definitively: it will NOT be another book. (It's all good with me JK... as a blogger I can still see how an "online experience" could be blessed with some of your writing!! Pretty please!!)

Here's one quick web-news story I have found doing a quick rundown of the Pottermore release:


And here is the VERY COOL way the news was revealed to Harry Potter fans. I absolutely love it already!



Thank you so much, SableCaught for giving us such a great tour!!

Fabulous, fabulous news for all the fans out there. Time for me to go get my wand earrings and my Harry Potter T-Shirts ready because it is time for MORE Potter... ahem... I'm sorry I keep getting that backwards: IT IS TIME FOR POTTERMORE!! (Here's the countdown.)

What do YOU think it will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment