Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[UPDATED] Hot Topic Sales!!

'Tis the season to gear up with some new graphic tees, sneakers, denim, backpacks and more. My favorite place to do so? Hot Topic, of course! It's the place I run to when I'm looking for new Harry Potter apparel, t-shirts that express ME :) , fun and crazy socks, super cool wallets (right now I am rocking an awesome "I love Nerds" wallet from Hot Topic), or great deals on my CONVERSE!

Basically if you are looking for something fun to wear, to express your personality or support your favorite band, TV show, book, character or even thinking about going a little pop-retro, then check out Hot Topic and their latest sale going on until 9/3/11.

Here's the link:




UPDATES: ALL OTHER SALES BELOW ARE OVER AS OF SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 (but get ready for HALLOWEEN!!)
TODAY ONLY
 
If you act today, there's even FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS MADE ON AUGUST 24, 2011!
ONE DAY ONLY: Free Shipping on All Orders at HotTopic.com - No minimum purchase necessary! Shop Now!


BACKPACKS, ANYONE?

From Jansport and Yakpak to character themed backpacks, Hot Topic has quite a selection for the back to school-ers, so it is definitely worth checking out their backpack sale going on right now, if you haven't found your perfect fit!
Get $10 Off Select Backpacks at HotTopic.com. Jansport, Yak Pak + More - Shop Now!


MY FAVORITE SALE OF THEM ALL

However, my favorite sale of all, the one that I simply CAN NOT resist (I doubt you will be able to either) is the RETURN OF THE BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF T-SHIRT SALE!!! This starts tomorrow, so I am giving you a nice heads up to get your mouse-clicking hand ready for some seriously fun shopping! Awesomesauce.
Back for a Limited Time Only - Buy 1 Tee, Get the 2nd 50% Off, August 25th - 28th!


I hope you enjoy Hot Topic as much as I do. My love went so deep, I simply had to apply to be an affiliate and I am happy I have done so, this way I can spread the Hot Topic happiness on to you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment