Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An Insomniac's Poetic Ramblings

If you can't sleep, then you know what I mean.
Noctural existence isn't as odd as it once seemed. 
Sleep is still wonderful, but may still allude you -
Or perhaps this was a plan that you decided to collude to.
My hopes is that it is accidental and only for a day
Night-time sky shouldn't replace the sun's rays!
I hope to at least nap in a little while
All- nighters really aren't my style!      
  



Caffeine: you stink!!
Tucked away in your tasty drink.
I had you last night with my supper
forgetting, somehow, that you're such an upper,
and now I am filled with tons of regret
as I listen to the snores of my husband and pets.








Click image for complete infographic.
The sun is now rising,
though the clouds block the rays,
the web is mesmerizing
as the night becomes day.
Reddit gave some reads
with my cute alien friend,
I checked my Twitter stream
as I looked for a funny trend.
FaceBook statuses were updated
and Google + was further explored
StumbleUpon couldn't keep me sated
and Gmail couldn't be ignored.
Pottermore dreams are foiled
as so many others have gained entry
and my experience may very well be spoiled
if the first in do not tread gently.
I'm back on Blogger at this hour
so there must be nothing left to do
and though I'm losing all battery power
you know there's no way that can be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment