Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings Part Two) by J.R.R. Tolkien


The following post is taken directly from one of my hand-printed Reader's Journal. I will be sharing these reflections each week on the Rivera Runs Through It blog. The date at the end of each post is the date of the original writing, which is typically the date I completed the book. The reflections are short, but represent my initial reactions to a book, a brief summary of the book or the questions it raised for me at the time. I hope you enjoy this segment in my blog and feel free to comment on what you read here.




The Two Towers: Being the Second Part of The Lord of the RingsThe Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings Part Two) by J.R.R. Tolkien


 
Once again I am left, on the edge of my seat, anxiously awaiting the continuation of the story. It was an excellent story, however the tale has not yet come to an end... The first Lord of the Rings movie comes out next week - I hope they remain true to the book!

Dated: 12/11/01

In your opinion, what was the best book to movie adaptation you have ever seen?
What do you think made it so successful?




No comments:

Post a Comment