Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Think I Have a Resolution Solution

When I first starting blogging regularly it was at my blog Searching for Sustenance where I blogged all about food. It was a passion, obsession and I felt I was on a mission. I needed a bit of a break, but when the new year rolled around and the news, the Internet and the world seemed to be obsessed about all of the weight-loss tricks that could be offered, the foodie in me starting clawing at me to be heard again. So, today, I posted to Searching for Sustenance and want to share the post with you if you feel so inclined.

New Year, New Body, New Technique

I know what's going on this week.

It's weight loss time!

The gyms are packed (my brother, a gym rat by nature, hates this time of year).
The diets are started.
The promises made.
Everyone is being so good.... Everyone is being so healthy...

Please try something new!
Or are they?

What's your plan? Is it the same as last year? Is it your "faithful routine" you fall back on whenever you need to shed some pounds that "works for you every time"?

I have a suggestion. In fact, it is a plea.
I want you to try something new this year.
I want you to truly look out for your health.
I want you to break this cycle, I want you to feel better and I want you to start off 2013 thinking about SOMETHING ELSE!!

This is no quick fix, but I believe it is worth the investment of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment