Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What If #20 [Writing Prompt]

What if #20:

What if you could speak to your pets for one full day?

Buffy, please get off the computer. We need to talk.
I spend a lot of time with my pets. Today my husband will go back to work and it will be me, the dogs and the gecko again. I talk to them all of the time, but they really don't understand me (most of the time). I'd love to have one full day- 24 hours - of conversations with my pets. This is not because I'm bored it is, instead, because they need to know some really important things. I'd also love to know what's on their mind.

So, in response to this prompt this week I am going to write a post about what I would say given the opportunity to finally communicate.

What about you? What would you say to your pets given the opportunity? What would you hope to hear from them?

Write up your own blog post and link it up below. I can't wait to read your responses!!






Each week the Rivera Runs Through It blog presents a different "What If...?" question for you to explore.
Link up your own post about this week's question. If you have arrived at this post and the inlinkz tool is closed, or you don't have a blog, then please leave your response (or link) in the comment section below using DISQUS.

For a list of all of the What if questions asked so far, 


No comments:

Post a Comment