Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rivera Runs Through It: The Blog

 Rivera Runs Through It: Defined

This blog is a documentation of my curiosities. Blogging, creative writing, reading, raising awareness about various topics and engaging in discussions with the people of the World Wide Web are just some of the things that this Rivera runs through on Rivera Runs Through It.

Rivera: Identified

The Rivera that takes you on this tour, is me, Nicole Rivera, former NYC public high school mathematics teacher now at home due to a rare disease called Intracranial Hypertension. I'm a 30-something wondering what comes next, working toward having a family, normal health and desperately trying to figure out how the heck to be an organized stay-at-home. In the meantime I try to spread whatever joy and learning I find through my position here as webmaster and author of the Rivera Runs Through It Blog!

Rivera Runs Through It: The Creation Story

On Valentine's Day 2011 I decided it was high time that I liberated myself and my writing, following an inkling of an idea that I had more to share than just the food news I shared on my foodie blog, Searching for Sustenance. I wanted to share what I learned about blogging,  other cool blogs and  books I was reading, movies I was watching and I wanted to write creatively - none of these things could happen on my old blog, so, after months and months of wavering, I started Rivera Runs Through It!

Rivera Runs Through It: Why You'll LOVE It


So now that you've had a bit of an introduction to Rivera Runs Through It, please introduce yourself in the comment section below! What brings you here? Do you have a blog of your own? What topic(s) would you like to see addressed on Rivera Runs Through It as we move forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment