Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What If #7

This post is an invitation to you to think about the word in the middle of life: IF (L-IF-E). Each week the Rivera Runs Through It blog will present a different "What If...?" question for you to explore. Some will be serious, some will be silly, some might be political, religious or historical.

You can either write a response of your own, or just tune in to see what everyone else has to say about it. At the bottom of this post will be a place for you to link up your own post about the question, so feel free to share. If you have arrived at this post and the inlinkz tool is closed, or you don't have a blog, then please leave your response (or link) in the comment section below using DISQUS.

Happy pondering to everyone...



What IF #7:
What if you could take one thing with you when you die?

Look around you. Check out all of your things. You value each of them in some way - perhaps for their functions, their design or their sentimentality - but which thing do you value above all else? Which special item is the one you would choose to bring with you when your life ends?

This is our first question submitted by a reader and What If participant! Lindsey, fantastic author of the Campfire Song blog, tweeted this question to me last week and I knew instantly, it needed to be shared! It has had me thinking ever since I read it!

So I'm almost positive I have made my special selection, but I'm going to give myself at least another 24 hours to mull it over. What about you? What would you pick? Link up below, or comment below!







For a list of all of the What if questions asked so far, 

No comments:

Post a Comment