Thursday, February 9, 2012

10 Thoughtful Tweets

Playing catch up on my week has not given me much time to write today, but there are some great quotes that I've been collecting from twitter that I have been meaning to share with you. In no particular order, from my "Favorited Tweets," here are ten quotes that either made me smile, think, laugh or wonder when I read them. Enjoy!

10 Thoughtful Tweets
  1. "Beware how you take away hope from another human being." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
  2. "The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time." - Thomas Alva Edison
  3. "I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." ― Groucho Marx
  4. DEAR HATERS, I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT.... 'awesome' ends with "me" and 'ugly' starts with "u" -- Twitter user: itsMeLiane15
  5.  "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt
  6. "I ask Finnish educators, how do you hold teachers accountable? They answer, 'We trust our teachers. They are professionals.'" --DianeRavitch
  7. "I didn't get old on purpose, it just happened. If you're lucky, it could happen to you." - Andy Rooney
  8. "Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho
  9. "The soil is the great connector of our lives, the source and destination of all." - Wendell Berry
  10. "Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much." - Blaise Pascal 

Do you need 10 more?
10 Thoughtful Tweets - Part 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment