Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time To Get Hunger Games Gear

You know I love books.

You know I love movies.

What could I possibly love more than books that become movies, right?

Well, I happen to love showing up at said movies all decked out in an appropriate t-shirt. I am happy to say that Hot Topic is finally stocking their Hunger Games movie t-shirts for all of us to go grab up before the March 23rd release. Click the banner below to be taken to their pages of goodies including t-shirts, jewelry, backpacks, key chains, journals, watches and more.


And just to get you in the right shopping mood, here is the latest Hunger Games trailer:




For fellow readers of The Hunger Games, what do you think of the omission of Madge (the mayor's daughter) from the movie? This trailer seems to give the first hints as to how the Mockingjay pin will be introduced without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment