Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nicolae: The Rise of the AntiChrist by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins


The following post is taken directly from my hand-printed Reader's Journal. I will be sharing these reflections each week on the Rivera Runs Through It blog. The date at the end of each post is the date of the original writing, which is typically the date I completed the book. The reflections are short, but represent my initial reactions to a book, a brief summary of the book or the questions it raised for me at the time. I hope you enjoy this segment in my blog and feel free to comment on what you read here.





Nicolae: The Rise of the AntiChrist by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins

Book Three in the Left Behind series. The Tribulation Force has now experienced the beginning of WWIII and the end of peace. It seems the AntiChrist now knows the true allegiance of all of the characters and will soon break all ties. While his true nature has not yet been publicized, more people are turning to the way of Christ. The novel ends with another cliff-hanger. The "Wrath of the Lamb" hits Earth in a world-wide earthquake to mark the end for more tribulation saints.

Dated: 02/18/03

I was obviously enjoying this series when I was reading, but somewhere along the line, I stopped reading it (I think this was the last book I read). Has this ever happened to you with a book series?



No comments:

Post a Comment